Do you want to know:
- How to find the book you need for class? (1:11)
- How to look up a book by title and author? (3:28)
- How to find a book by ISBN? (2:01)
- How to look for a book on a topic/subject? (2:52)
- How to get a book? (1:12)
- How to request a book that the library does not have? (0:53)
- How to look up a reserve? (1:38)
Rutgers QuickSearch gives students and faculty ready access to over 4 million print and ebook volumes in 26 Rutgers collections, plus multimedia and many full-text electronic journals.
BROWSE by title or use ADVANCED SEARCH and limit to Resource Type BOOKS to find books on a topic.
Sign in with your Net ID and password for full access (2 clicks).
To limit to books in a specific Rutgers library, use FILTER MY RESULTS on the left-hand side of the screen and filter by LIBRARY (for example, DANA LIBRARY or SMITH LIBRARY).
Use the REQUEST link under FIND IN LIBRARY in the full record to borrow a book from another Rutgers library.
How to Get a Book That Is Not at Dana
1. Search your book title in QuickSearch (or use QuickSearch box above). (You can also use ADVANCED SEARCH and limit to Resource Type BOOKS--or use BROWSE search by TITLE to get fast results.) Sign in with your Net ID and password for full access (2 clicks). Use the Request link under FIND IN LIBRARY in the record to borrow a book from another Rutgers library.
2. Book not at Rutgers? Go to E-ZBorrow (PALCI) and sign in with your Net ID.
3. Book not in E-ZBorrow (PALCI)? Go to UBorrow and sign in with your Net ID.
4. Book not in UBorrow? Go to ILLIAD and sign in with your Net ID. Use the ILL book request.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: email@example.com or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.