1. The article is linked to full text in your database. ("The 1-click solution.")
2. Click on to search for the article in Rutgers resources automatically. (If Get It @ R sends you directly to the article, it is "the 2-click solution." If you end up at an intermediate screen, click on one of the options, such as SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG BY PERIODICAL TITLE or REQUEST THIS ARTICLE VIA INTERLIBRARY LOAN.)
3. Try the JOURNAL TITLE in the JOURNALS TAB in the box at http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu.
4. Try Articles+ by searching in the ARTICLES TAB in the box at http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu.
5. Use the Rutgers version of Google Scholar, which has links to full text owned by Rutgers.
6. Can't find the article anywhere at Rutgers? Go to ILLIAD and use the ARTICLE REQUEST form to obtain the article via interlibrary loan.