Skip to main content
Need a book not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog, logging in with your NetID, and clicking on the Request button.
Book not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Rutgers Libraries Catalog (QuickSearch)
Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, microforms, and other materials.
- Rutgers Law Libraries
- Rutgers Law library materials are not listed in the Catalog. So if your topic is in some way law-related, be sure and use the Law libraries catalog.
- CLIO:Columbia University Library Catalog
- Includes collections supporting the Columbia School of Journalism, one of the premier journalism programs in the nation.
MERLIN: University of Missouri-Columbia Catalog
- Includes collections supporting the University of Missouri School of Journalism, the oldest journalism program in the country.
- Center for Research Libraries
- THe CRL collection includes more than 10,000 newspapers from most countries of the world and every state in the U.S., including over 1,800 U.S. ethnic titles and some of the earliest African American newspapers. CRL is consortium of North American university and independent research libraries that acquires and preserves expensive or hard to find materials. As Rutgers is a CRL member, these materials are considered part of Rutgers' collections and can be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies