Skip to main content
- Business Source Premier
- Index to thousands of scholarly and professional publications, academic journals, and trade magazines. Most publications indexed back to 1980s or 1990s; individual titles may begin coverage much earlier. Harvard Business Review available in full-text beginning with 10/01/1922. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Full-text of 8,000 leading business newspapers, magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and television and radio transcripts. Rutgers-restricted Access
Women in Business
- Enterprising Women: 250 Years of American Business
- Virginia G. Drachman. Chapel Hill, N.C., University of North Carolina Press, 2002.
- Biographies, placed within a historical context, of forty notable women entrepreneurs, 1750 to 2000. Book developed in conjunction with a traveling exhibit organized by the Schlesinger Library of the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard. Portions of the exhibit are available online, as are some video vignettes with biographical commentary. Available?
- Historical Encyclopedia of American Women Entrepreneurs: 1776 to the Present
- Jeannette M. Oppedisano. Westport, Conn., Greenwood Press, 2000.
- 2-4 page biographical essays, with selected bibliography, on 120 American women who contributed to the nation's economy. Available?
- American Women Managers and Administrators: A Selective Biographical Dictionary of Twentieth-Century Leaders in Business, Education, and Government
- Westport, Conn., Greenwood Press, 1985. Available?
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies