Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check the Library Catalog using the subject keywords
- women suffrage united states bibliography
- women suffrage united states sources
- The American Suffragette: Official Organ of the National Progressive Woman Suffrage Union.
- New York, The Union, 1909-1911.
- History of Women Periodicals, Reel 242.
- The Woman's Protest. Vol. 2, no. 4, February 1913.
- Publication of the National Association Opposed to Woman Suffrage. This issue includes "Fallacies of Woman Suffrage Exposed;" "Michigan Women Fight Against Suffrage;" "Women in Politics a Menace to Nation;" "Declining Vote of Women;" and "The Coward's Christmas."
- The Woman Patriot.
- Formed by the union of Women's Protest and Anti-Suffrage Notes. 1918-1932.
- Woman's Who's Who of America: A Biographical Dictionary of Contemporary Women of the United States and Canada. 1914-1915.
- John William Leonard, Editor in chief. New York, American Commonwealth Company, 1914.
- "The volume contains brief personal sketches of 9644 women, of whom 6803 are or have been married; and 3341 are maidens...All the important lines of endeavor in which women engage (and their name is legion) have their exponents in these pages...." Among the questions each woman was asked was their stand on women's suffrage. "A Suffrage Referendum, pp.25-26 is the editor's analysis of the responses.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies