Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Women in Sport: An Annotated Bibliography and Resource Guide, 1900-1990.
- Mary L. Remley. Boston, Mass., G.K. Hall, 1991.
Check the Library Catalog using the subject keywords
- sports for women history
- women athletes history
- sex discrimination in sports history
- LA84 Foundation Sports Library
- Search a digital collection of over 300,000 pages, including academic journals, books, popular sports magazines of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, and an extensive collection of Olympic publications.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies