Skip to main content
- Women in Sport: An Annotated Bibliography and Resource Guide, 1900-1990.
- Mary L. Remley. Boston, Mass., G.K. Hall, 1991.
Check the Library Catalog using the subject keywords
- sports for women history
- women athletes history
- sex discrimination in sports history
- LA84 Foundation Sports Library
- Search a digital collection of over 300,000 pages, including academic journals, books, popular sports magazines of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, and an extensive collection of Olympic publications.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies