Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This is a selected list of databases that you may find useful for finding articles on your topic. You can also check out the
complete list of Rutgers online indexes and databases.
Full Text Not Attached?
Not all databases have all the articles they cite available in full text. Use the button that's in the database article record to have the system search Rutgers subscriptions for the full-text article.
Article Not Available/Only Available in Print?
If the Rutgers Libraries don't have the article (don't subscribe to the journal/don't have that issue), or only have a copy in print format, you can use Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services to request electronic delivery of the article.
To find out how, take a look at this very short video.
Education Abstracts/Full Text
- Cancelled as of August 31, 2014.
- ERIC - Educational Resources Information Center
- The premier resource for educational research, the ERIC database contains more than one million abstracts covering research documents, journal articles, technical reports, program descriptions and evaluations, and curricular materials in the field of education. 1966+ Rutgers-restricted Access
- ProQuest Education Journals
- Index to more than 900 scholarly journals in the field of Education, along with trade journals and magazines. Approximately 600 titles are available full-text. Rutgers-restricted Access
- PsycINFO (Including PsycARTICLES) 1840-
- Comprehensive index to the the professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines. Covers some 2000 journals, as well as book chapters and dissertations. Rutgers-restricted Access
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies