Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Have a question about the Catalog?
How to Get a Book That Is Not at Dana
1. Search your book title in QuickSearch (or use QuickSearch box above). (You can also use ADVANCED SEARCH and limit to Resource Type BOOKS--or use BROWSE search by TITLE to get fast results.) Sign in with your Net ID and password for full access (2 clicks). Use the Request link under FIND IN LIBRARY in the record to borrow a book from another Rutgers library.
2. Book not at Rutgers? Go to E-ZBorrow (PALCI) and sign in with your Net ID.
3. Book not in E-ZBorrow (PALCI)? Go to UBorrow and sign in with your Net ID.
4. Book not in UBorrow? Go to ILLIAD and sign in with your Net ID. Use the ILL book request.
- Rutgers QuickSearch
- Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, microforms, and other materials.
- Catalog of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
- Catalog of the New York Public research library "devoted to collecting, preserving and providing access to resources documenting the experiences of peoples of African descent throughout the world." The Schomburg Center contains over 5,000,000 items held in five divisions: Art and Artifacts Division, General Research and Reference Division, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division, Moving Image and Recorded Sound Division, and Photographs and Prints Division. [Note: When beginning a search session, select "Schomburg Center" from the pull-down menu on the right.] The Schomburg is in the process of making many of its resources available in the NYPL Digital Gallery.
- Center for Research Libraries
- CRL is consortium of North American university and independent research libraries that acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, foreign dissertations, archives, and other expensive or hard to find materials. As Rutgers is a CRL member, these materials are considered part of Rutgers' collections and can be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan. In addition to the materials listed in their catalog, CRL also supports and provides access to special collections such as ethnic and African-American newspapers.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies