Skip to main content
- Women's Rights in the United States : A Documentary History
- Winston E. Langley and Vivian C. Fox, editors. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1994.
- Key primary documents including speeches and letters, congressional testimony, court decisions, government reports, position papers, statutes, and news stories.
From the Colonial period through 1993.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. HQ1236.5.U6W68 1994
- Women and Social Movements in the United States, 1600-2000
- Books, images, essays, and primary documents organized around "document projects" that pose a question relating to the role of women in U.S. social movements. Also allows
you to go directly to documents relating to specific Social Movements. Rutgers-restricted Access.
- Major Problems in American Women's History: Documents and Essays
- Edited by Mary Beth Norton and Ruth M. Alexander. 2d edition. Lexington, Mass.,
D.C. Heath, 1996.
- Dana Call Number: HQ1410 .M34 1996
- Root of Bitterness: Documents of the Social History of American Women
- Edited by Nancy F. Cott. 2d edition. Boston, Northeastern University Press,
- Dana Call Number: HQ1410 .R65 1996
- Women, the Family, and Freedom : the Debate in Documents
- Edited by Susan Groag Bell & Karen M. Offen. Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University Press, 1983. 2 vols.
- Contents: v. 1. 1750-1880 -- v. 2. 1880-1950.
- Dana Call Number: HQ1588.W645 1983
- History of Women, Guide to the Microfilm Collection
- Woodbridge, CT : Research Publications, 1983.
- Guide to 1248 reel collection owned by the Rutgers Alexander Library. The collection includes books, pamphlets, periodicals, manuscripts, and photographs produced up to 1920.
Holdings primarily based on the Sophia Smith Collection at Smith College and the Schlesinger Library at Radcliffe, augmented by collections contributed by other institutions, including
the Jane Addams Hull House Library.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. HQ1121.R474 1983 An Online Guide is also available.
- Guide to the Microfilm Edition of Herstory : Including Guides to Supplementary Sets I and II
- Wilmington, Del. : Distributed by Scholarly Resources, [199-?]
- Guide to the 90 reel collection owned by the Rutgers' Douglass Library. Newspapers, journals, and newsletters of "women's liberation and women's civic,
religious, and professional and peace organizations from all over the world" through 1971. Based on the collection of the Women's History Library at Berkeley.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. HQ1426.G85 1990z
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies