Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To find other materials on policies and services for Native Americans, check the Catalog with the SUBJECT Keywords:
indians of north america government policy
indians of north america services for
Many of the titles listed in the Catalog are government documents and will be available electronically.
Target Populations: Native Americans
Current Policies and Issues
- American Indian Tribal Portal: Indian Policies
- Links to Executive Orders, EPA policies, and presidential documents. From the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Sovereignty and the Future of Indian Nations
- Jefferson Keel. 8th Annual State of Indian Nations Address. January 29, 2010.
- National Congress of American Indians: Policy Issues
- Includes issues relating to tribal governance, community development, health & human services, land & natural resources, as well as other issues.
- Violence Against Native Women: Legislative Action
- Family Violence and American Indians: A Report to the Indian Health Service Office of Women's Health.
- Laura A. Williams. Bethesda, Md., U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2002.
- Dana Call Number: Microfiche HE20.302:F21
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies