Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Dictionary of Medieval Knighthood and Chivalry: Concepts and Terms
- Bradford B. Broughton. New York, Greenwood Press, 1986.
- DANA Call Number: Ref. CR4505 .B76 1986 [Sample Pages]
- The Crusades: An Encyclopedia.
- Alan V. Murray, editor. 4 vols. Santa Barbara, Calif, ABC-CLIO, 2006.
- 1000 signed entries, with brief bibliographies, on topics,
individuals, families and dynasties, anonymous works, places and
countries. If you're working on the Crusades this is the place to start!
- Dana Call Number: Ref. D155 .C78 2006
- History in Dispute: the Crusades, 1095-1291
- Detroit, St. James Press, 2002.
- Presents oppossing viewpoints on debated questions relating to the Crusades. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Bibliography of the First Crusade (1095-1099)
- Alan V. Murray
- "This is a classified bibliography which covers the main sources,
events, personalities and themes of the First Crusade, as well as
providing some basic reading on its
ideological and political background."
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies