Skip to main content
- Dictionary of Medieval Knighthood and Chivalry: Concepts and Terms
- Bradford B. Broughton. New York, Greenwood Press, 1986.
- DANA Call Number: Ref. CR4505 .B76 1986 [Sample Pages]
- The Crusades: An Encyclopedia.
- Alan V. Murray, editor. 4 vols. Santa Barbara, Calif, ABC-CLIO, 2006.
- 1000 signed entries, with brief bibliographies, on topics,
individuals, families and dynasties, anonymous works, places and
countries. If you're working on the Crusades this is the place to start!
- Dana Call Number: Ref. D155 .C78 2006
- History in Dispute: the Crusades, 1095-1291
- Detroit, St. James Press, 2002.
- Presents oppossing viewpoints on debated questions relating to the Crusades. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Bibliography of the First Crusade (1095-1099)
- Alan V. Murray
- "This is a classified bibliography which covers the main sources,
events, personalities and themes of the First Crusade, as well as
providing some basic reading on its
ideological and political background."
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies