Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Historical atlases use maps and charts to display historical information.
Medieval Atlases and Maps
- Atlas of Medieval Europe
- Donald Matthew. New York: Facts on File, 1983.
- Maps with textual overview of Medieval European history.
- DANA Call Number: Ref CB 351 M293 1981
- Medieval Maps
- 120 maps that relate to the medieval period arranged by category (political, ecclesiastical, military, plans, and other).
- Maps of Medieval Trade Routes
- Historical Maps of Europe
- Digitized maps from the Perry-Castaneda Library Map Collection at the University of Texas in Austin.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies