Newark Public Schools Strategic Plan, Great Expectations: 2009-2013
- New Jersey School Performance Reports
- Annual report for each school in the district; looks to "benchmark a school’s performance against other peer schools that are educating similar students, against statewide outcomes, and against state targets to illuminate and build upon a school’s strengths and identify areas for improvement."
- 2010-11 Newark Schools Report CardNarrative profile plus data (class size, internet connectivity, grade enrollment, language diversity, student performance indicators, faculty, district financial data, etc.] for each school in the Newark City district.
- 2010 Newark Schools "No Child Left Behind" Report
- Status regarding adequate yearly progress; information on highly qualified teachers; attendance and dropout data; and assessment data for each school in the Newark City district.
- Newark Public Schools 2005 Long Range Facilities Plan: Documents and Report.
- Newark Public Schools 2005-2006 Annual Report
- Newark Public Schools: Five-Year Management Plan.1999
- Includes "data collected from the five School Leadership Teams (SLTs) that examined school space issues within different geographical regions in the district. Each SLT report includes a summary of existing conditions, physical space analyses and deficiencies, facility operations costs, and deficiency and correction budgets for each school on an item-by-item basis."