Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Bibliographies are great for finding out what has been written/is available on a specific topic.
- Bilingual/Bicultural Education
- Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Bilingual Bicultural Education: An Annotated Bibliography 1936-1982Octavio A. Ballesteros. Jefferson, N.C., MacFarland, 1983.
Dana Call Number: Ref. LC3719.B34 1983
Just click on subject heading below to find books and other materials on bilingual education in IRIS, our online catalog:
- What is Bilingual Education?
- Brief overview from the National Association for Bilingual Education.
- Encyclopedia of Bilingual Education
- Josue M. Gonzalez, editor. Los Angeles, Sage, 2008. 2 vols.
- Over 300 signed entries on the history, policies, laws and court
cases, instructional methods, and other topics relating to bilingual
- Rutgers-restricted Access
- Encyclopedia of Bilingualism and Bilingual Education.
- Colin Bakers and Sylvia Prys Jones, editors. Philadelphia, PA., Multilingual Matters, 1998.
- Dana Call Number: Ref LC3707 .E53 1998
- Rethinking Schools: Bilingual Education Resources
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies