Skip to main content
Bibliographies are great for finding out what has been written/is available on a specific topic.
- Bilingual/Bicultural Education
- Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Bilingual Bicultural Education: An Annotated Bibliography 1936-1982Octavio A. Ballesteros. Jefferson, N.C., MacFarland, 1983.
Dana Call Number: Ref. LC3719.B34 1983
Just click on subject heading below to find books and
other materials on bilingual education in IRIS, our online
- What is Bilingual Education?
- Brief overview from the National Association for Bilingual Education.
- Encyclopedia of Bilingual Education
- Josue M. Gonzalez, editor. Los Angeles, Sage, 2008. 2 vols.
- Over 300 signed entries on the history, policies, laws and court
cases, instructional methods, and other topics relating to bilingual
- Rutgers-restricted Access
- Encyclopedia of Bilingualism and Bilingual Education.
- Colin Bakers and Sylvia Prys Jones, editors. Philadelphia, PA., Multilingual Matters, 1998.
- Dana Call Number: Ref LC3707 .E53 1998
- Rethinking Schools: Bilingual Education Resources
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies