Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Just click on the subject heading below to find books and other materials on the philosophy of education in IRIS, our online catalog:
Education and Philosophy
Philosophy of Education: An Encyclopedia
- J.J. Chambliss, editor. New York, Garland Pub., 1996.
- Dana Call Number: REF LB17 .P485 1996
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy of Education
- Online entries with references. Ongoing project.
- Comprehensive index to books and articles relating to philosophy and related areas, including ethics,
aesthetics, social and political philosophy and epistemology, as well as
the philosophy of law, religion, science, history, education and language. 1940-
- Rutgers-restricted Access.
Five Educational Philosophies: Introduction
Philosophy of Liberal Education
Bibliography of books and articles, with links where available. Compiled by Andrew Chrucky.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies