Skip to main content
Foreign Public Opinion
- Global Perspectives on the United States: Issues and Ideas Shaping International Relations
- David Levinson and Karen Christensen, editors. Great Barrington, Mass., Berkshire Pub. Group, 2007.
- A valuable resource for background on the forces shaping foreign opinion on the U.S. 95 articles with brief bibliographies.
- REF E895 .G564 2007
Global Perspectives on the United States: A Nation by Nation Survey
- David Levinson and Karen Christensen, editors. Great Barrington, Mass., Berkshire Pub. Group, 2007. 2 vols.
- 140 articles arranged by country or region of the world, on views concerning the United States, its government, people, politics, and culture.
- REF E895 .G56 2007
- The Decline in America's Reputation: Why?
- United States Congress. House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight. Washington DC, June 11, 2008.
- Subcommittee report based on a series of 10 hearings.
- Introduction: America's Image
- Excerpt from America Against the World: How We Are Different and Why We Are Disliked. Andrew Kohut and Bruce Stokes. A Pew Global Attitudes Project. Henry Holt and Co., 2007. Limited Preview of this title available via Google Books.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies