Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Foreign Public Opinion
- Global Perspectives on the United States: Issues and Ideas Shaping International Relations
- David Levinson and Karen Christensen, editors. Great Barrington, Mass., Berkshire Pub. Group, 2007.
- A valuable resource for background on the forces shaping foreign opinion on the U.S. 95 articles with brief bibliographies.
- REF E895 .G564 2007
Global Perspectives on the United States: A Nation by Nation Survey
- David Levinson and Karen Christensen, editors. Great Barrington, Mass., Berkshire Pub. Group, 2007. 2 vols.
- 140 articles arranged by country or region of the world, on views concerning the United States, its government, people, politics, and culture.
- REF E895 .G56 2007
- The Decline in America's Reputation: Why?
- United States Congress. House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight. Washington DC, June 11, 2008.
- Subcommittee report based on a series of 10 hearings.
- Introduction: America's Image
- Excerpt from America Against the World: How We Are Different and Why We Are Disliked. Andrew Kohut and Bruce Stokes. A Pew Global Attitudes Project. Henry Holt and Co., 2007. Limited Preview of this title available via Google Books.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies