How to Get a Book That Is Not at Dana
1. Search your book title in QuickSearch (or use QuickSearch box above). (You can also use ADVANCED SEARCH and limit to Resource Type BOOKS--or use BROWSE search by TITLE to get fast results.) Sign in with your Net ID and password for full access (2 clicks). Use the Request link under FIND IN LIBRARY in the record to borrow a book from another Rutgers library.
2. Book not at Rutgers? Go to E-ZBorrow (PALCI) and sign in with your Net ID.
3. Book not in E-ZBorrow (PALCI)? Go to UBorrow and sign in with your Net ID.
4. Book not in UBorrow? Go to ILLIAD and sign in with your Net ID. Use the ILL book request.
1. The article is linked to full text in your database. ("The 1-click solution.")
2. Click on to search for the article in Rutgers resources automatically. (If Get It @ R sends you directly to the article, it is "the 2-click solution." If you end up at an intermediate screen, click on one of the options, such as SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG BY PERIODICAL TITLE or REQUEST THIS ARTICLE VIA INTERLIBRARY LOAN.)
3. Try the JOURNAL TITLE in the QuickSearch box at http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu.
4. Use the Rutgers version of Google Scholar, which has links to full text owned by Rutgers.
6. Can't find the article anywhere at Rutgers? Go to ILLIAD and use the ARTICLE REQUEST form to obtain the article via interlibrary loan.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites to: email@example.com or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback Form.