Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There's no electronic copy of my book!
I want something you don't have
I want a book BUT Rutgers doesn't have it OR it is checked out:
- Select "Services & Tools" in the red navigation bar at the top the Libraries website.
- Select "Borrow/Request/Renew" then select "Request an E-Z Borrow Book".
- You need to login with your netID and password (same as your Rutgers email account).
- Search for your book and request it.
- You will receive it in 3-5 days and may check it out for 12 weeks,
I want an article BUT Rutgers doesn't have it OR it is only in hard copy, and I want an electronic copy:
- Select "Borrow/Request/Renew" from "Services & Tools" tab in the red navigation bar at the top the Libraries website.
- Then select "Request ARTICLES"
- You need to login with your netID and password (same as your email account). First time users must register.
- On the left under "New Request," choose "Article Request."
- Fill in all items of information required. Avoid using abbreviations.
- Click on the "Submit Request" button.
- Once your article has been received (look under "View - Electronically Received Articles"), you have 21 days to print it or save it before it is deleted.
(b) Accessing Your Library Account