Adding a video from this page to your Research Guide
We have created a series of short videos to address some frequestly asked questions. You are welcome to LINK to any of these videos from your Research Guide. Please follow the steps listed below.
1. After you click "Add New Box" to your page, select "Reuse Existing Box".
2. From the pull-down menu of "Box to Reuse", scroll down and select "Videos by Mei Ling Lo".
3. Under "Select the content box", choose the video that you want to link.
- If there are two videos to choose from on a specific topic the letter designation (a or b) concerns how they are viewed in the Research Guide, (a) the video will open in a separate page and (b) the video will play within its box (w=550, height=315) on the page.
4. Give your box a unique title in the "Box Title" or use the title from the video.
5. Verify the postition of the box on the page in the "Position" menu.
Do NOT check the box "Make a copy of this box rather than mapping to the original" as the links to the video are constantly updated. If you choose to "copy", instead of "linking" to the box on this page, you will be responsible for checking any broken links to the video.
Thank you. Please send any questions and comments to:
How to link to the videos