How to Use This Guide:
1. Read the Introduction --->
2. Use the "Find Articles Tab" located above for guidance in finding peer-reviewed and scholarly articles, empirical studies and current news stories.
3. Use the "Citation" tab for assistance with APA format.
4. Need more sources? Use the "Find Books" and "Reference Resource" tabs.
5. Contact the librarian with any ???'s or confusion.
Welcome to the 2015 Spring Semester! This rsearch guide was created to assist you with research for your class assignments. Begin familiarizing yourself with the library resources and the research process now.
Visit the Paul Robeson Library Website (http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/robeson)
Use this guide along with the resources listed under "Start Here---Students" to plan your research.
Contact the librarian for assistance.
This guide will focus on finding on peer-reviewed academic journals articles and news stories. This site is also useful for more information on research and writing such as how to cite and how to avoid plagiarism. You will find several different ways to access the same things, choose which ones work best for you.
Many of the resources you will be using are restricted to Rutgers users only (that means Rutgers is paying for them!). If you are on campus you will automatically connect. However, when you are off campus, you will be prompted to login to the campus proxy with your NetID and password. Contact us if you have any problems accessing the virtual library.
Don't get Frustrated. Ask for Help. Contact Us.
Do not hesistate to contact me for your research needs.