- American Academy of Pediatrics Patient Education Online- Give parents and other caregivers reliable, up-to-date health and safety information from the complete American Academy of Pediatrics library of almost 300 patient education handouts—all available for you to print, download, or e-mail.
- HeathyNJ - Healthcare information for New Jersey consumers, policy makers, and health care professionals
- ClinicalKey - provides information to clinical health care providers via an aggregated content service. It provides full-text access to over 500 Elsevier journals, 1,000 e-books, and 9,000 medical and procedural videos. Additionally, it provides access to clinical practice guidelines, clinical trials, First Consult reviews, patient handouts, and the National Library of Medicine’s PubMed database. The latter covers journal citations and abstracts to the published health sciences journl literature. There are also collections of images, drug monographs, and access to Procedures Consult. Users can export content for use in PowerPoint presentation.
- DynaMed - Links to patient handouts to medical topics from various suppliers, such as associations, government agencies and medical publishers.
These journals are a sample of high impact titles in our collection.
Selected Electronic Books
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) - professional society of 60,000 pediatricians
Pediatric Commons - A community of pediatric learning, teaching, sharing and collaboration
Academic Pediatric Association - dedicated to improving the health of all children and adolescents through leadership in education of child health professionals, research and dissemination of knowledge, patient care, and advocacy, in partnership with children, families and communities.
Pediatrics Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS) - Mission: To enhance the health of infants, children adolescents by promoting excellence in diagnosis, management and prevention of infectious diseases through clinical care, education, research and advocacy.
- The Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ)
- The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- François-Xavier Bagnoud Center (HIV)
- Child Health Institute of New Jersey
- The New Jersey Children's Health Project
- The Elizabeth M. Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities
- Institute for the Study of Child Development - ISCD
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Center