- Council for Social Foundations of Education "This site provides information about the Council’s current activities, past achievements and aspirations for the future. It also provides links to our member organizations, Constitution, and Standards."
- American Educational Studies Association "The American Educational Studies Association (AESA) was established in 1968 as an international learned society for students, teachers, research scholars, and administrators who are interested in the foundations of education."
Some Basic Resources
- Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education
- Eugene F. Provenzo, Jr., editor. Thousand Oaks, Calif., Sage Publications, 2008.
- Over 400 signed topical entries with bibliography, as well as 130 biographical entries. The encyclopedia is "intended to provide a comprehensive background for those interested in issues involving schools and society."
- Off-Campus Access Rutgers-restricted Access
- Sociology of Education Bibliography
- Robert Dreeben. Extensive bibliography. Browse alphabetically by author, search by author or title, or download the entire file.