The Paul Robeson Library is a great place to:
- Get information for class assignments
- Ask for research assistance at the library reference desk
- Use the library catalog to locate books
- Borrow books using your Rowan University ID card
- Search library databases for articles and more
- Look up your topic in reference books
- Search the internet
- Study alone or with friends
Remember to bring your Rowan at Camden ID card with you!
Need help finding information!
Visit the library reference desk and ask a librarian for assistance.
Welcome Rowan at Camden!
Rowan at Camden students, faculty & staff,
the Paul Robeson Library at Rutgers-Camden
is YOUR Library
As part of a cooperative agreement, current students, faculty and staff at the Rowan at Camden have on-site access to a variety of resources and services at the Paul Robeson Library, Rutgers University, Camden Campus, including:
- Journals, Magazines,Newspapers
- Library Databases
- Course Reserves
- Computer Access
- Internet Access
- Study Areas
- Borrowing Privileges
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Reference and Research Assistance
- Library Instruction Services
Librarian for Rowan at Camden & CCC-Camden
Office phone: 856-225-2849
Reference desk hours:
Mon 12-2 p.m. & Thurs 2-5 p.m.
Business Librarian and Information Literacy Coordinator
Paul Robeson Library
Reference Desk hours:
Tues 2-5 & Wed 1-5 p.m.
office phone: 856-225-2838