WINTER RECESS HOURS
(The reference desk opens at 9am M - F.)
M - Th - 7:30am - 6:00pm
Friday - 7:30am - 5:00pm
Sat & Sun - CLOSED
For more information, please visit the hours website.
The Paul Robeson Library is a great place to:
- Get information for class assignments
- Ask for research assistance at the library reference desk
- Use the library catalog to locate books
- Borrow books using your Rowan University ID card
- Search library databases for articles and more
- Look up your topic in reference books
- Search the internet
- Study alone or with friends
Remember to bring your Rowan at Camden ID card with you!
Need help finding information!
Visit the library reference desk and ask a librarian for assistance.
Welcome Rowan at Camden!
Rowan at Camden students, faculty & staff,
the Paul Robeson Library at Rutgers-Camden
is YOUR Library
While Rowan University has a library at its main Glassboro campus, the university recognizes that it is important for students to have convenient access to library and research resources that will advance your education. For this reason, Rowan has contracted with Rutgers to give its students and faculty full library privileges at the Paul Robeson Library at Rutgers-Camden. This means that you have access to all of the Rutgers library resources, including:
- Book borrowing from any of the Rutgers libraries
- EZBorrow, UBorrow and interlibrary loan services
- Research assistance
While you are on-site at the library, you also have access to:
- Computers and the Internet
- All of Rutgers's online databases and journals
- Study areas
Librarian for Rowan at Camden & CCC-Camden
Office phone: 856-225-2849
Reference desk hours:
Mon 12-2 p.m. & Thurs 2-5 p.m.