This handbook will introduce you to the Libraries and the university and contains information on:
- Our communities and relocating
- Getting started as a new employee
- Understanding RUL lingo, structure, and locations
- Human resources policies and practices, including benefits and professional development
- Finances, including payroll, budget, and purchasing
- Important contacts and resources
RUL Vision and Mission
The Rutgers University Libraries support and enrich the instructional, research, and public service missions of the University through the stewardship of scholarly information and the delivery of information services.
The Libraries aspire to provide outstanding information resources and services that advance research and learning, support the University's goal to be among the top public AAU institutions in the country, and serve as an essential information resource for the state and beyond.
This handbook was prepared by the Professional Development and Continuing Education Committee of Rutgers University Libraries. If you have any comments or corrections related to the content please contact either Christine Wolff at email@example.com or Vibiana Bowman Cvetkovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated January 26, 2015.