This guide is intended as a starting point to help you find both print and online resources on physical therapy located in the Rutgers George F. Smith Library of the Health Sciences.
Organizations & Associations
EndNote is a program that helps users quickly collect and organize references from online sources (or elsewhere), create a searchable personal database, find and cite these references while writing, create bibliographies formatted in their style of choice, and manage PDF files. For this fiscal year, the Libraries are licensed to provide EndNote only for students, faculty, and staff of the RBHS schools.
The Libraries are licensed to provide access to EndNote for students, faculty, and staff of all Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) schools and units.
- BEGINNING JULY 1, 2014 -- If you are a new EndNote user from: School of Pharmacy, College of Nursing, Center for Advanced, Biotechnology and Medicine, Institute for Health or Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute (EOHSI) you may download EndNote software onsite only.
- To download EndNote to your home computer, you'll have to save the zipped EndNote file to a flash drive onsite, and then take it home to install it onto your home computer.
- If you are a distance learner and are having difficulty downloading EndNote, please contact 972-972-9551 or 973-972-4358 in Newark, 732-235-7604 in New Brunswick for further instructions.
The Writing Center
The RBHS Writing Center provides writing tutoring to RBHS undergraduate and graduate students. Professional tutors will offer support in critical reading, research, and writing skills. Both in-person and virtual sessions are available by appointment.
Tutoring will be available during the following hours:
Mondays: 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Thursdays: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Fridays: 4:00pm - 6:30pm
To make an appointment, students may:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call us at 973-972-0661
3. Come to the George F Smith Library during tutoring hours
The RBHS Writing Center is located in the E-Classroom of the George F. Smith Library (the first classroom on the right).
We will respond to all phone messages and emails during regularly scheduled hours.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
George F. Smith Library of the Health Sciences
Information & Education Department