The Paul Robeson Library is a great place to:
- Get information for class assignments
- Ask for research assistance at the library reference desk
- Use the library catalog to locate books
- Borrow books using your Camden County College-Camden City ID
- Search library databases for articles and more
- Look up your topic in reference books
- Search the internet
- Study alone or with friends
Remember to bring your Camden County College-Camden City Campus ID
Need help finding information!
Visit the library reference desk and ask a librarian for assistance.
Welcome Camden County College-Camden City Campus!
CCC-Camden City students & faculty
the Paul Robeson Library at Rutgers-Camden
is YOUR Library
As part of a cooperative agreement, current students, faculty and staff at the Camden County College-Camden City Campus have on-site access to a variety of resources and services at the Paul Robeson Library, Rutgers University, Camden Campus, including:
- Journals, Magazines,Newspapers
- Library Databases
- Course Reserves
- Computer Access
- Internet Access
- Study Areas
- Borrowing Privileges
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Reference and Research Assistance
- Library Instruction Services
Librarian for CCC-Camden & Rowan at Camden
Business Librarian and Information Literacy Coordinator
Paul Robeson Library
Reference Desk hours:
Tues 2-5 & Wed 1-5 p.m.
office phone: 856-225-2838