When the library building is open, you may enter with your official CCC or Rowan student ID. Monday through Saturday, if you forget your student ID, you may use any picture ID to enter the building. On Sundays you MUST show your valid CCC or Rowan student ID card for building access. The building is closed to everyone except for current students. There are no circulation or reference services on Sundays, so you cannot check out books or register or renew your library access. If you need to use the computers on Sunday, please make sure that you have an active barcode and PIN nubmer issued by the Robeson Library.
For more information, please visit the hours website.
The Paul Robeson Library is a great place to:
- Get information for class assignments
- Ask for research assistance at the library reference desk
- Use the library catalog to locate books
- Borrow books using your Camden County College-Camden City ID
- Search library databases for articles and more
- Look up your topic in reference books
- Search the internet
- Study alone or with friends
Remember to bring your Camden County College-Camden City Campus ID
Need help finding information!
Visit the library reference desk and ask a librarian for assistance.
Welcome Camden County College-Camden City Campus!
CCC-Camden City students & faculty
the Paul Robeson Library at Rutgers-Camden
is YOUR Library
While CCC has a library at its main Blackwood campus, the college recognizes that it is important for students to have convenient access to library and research resources that will advance your education. For this reason, CCC has contracted with Rutgers to give its students and faculty full library privileges at the Paul Robeson Library at Rutgers-Camden. This means that you have access to all of the Rutgers library resources, including:
- Book borrowing from any of the Rutgers libraries
- EZBorrow, UBorrow and interlibrary loan services
- Research assistance
While you are on-site at the library, you also have access to:
- Computers and the Internet
- All of Rutgers's online databases and journals
- Study areas